Practicing Personal Injury Law in St Cloud, Duluth, & Brainerd
I have been practicing law since 1994 exclusively in the area of personal injury litigation. I have successfully represented hundreds of personal injury clients in a wide variety of personal injury claims. My experience includes work on cases ranging from motor vehicle and slip/fall accidents to cases involving wrongful death, brain injury, burns, organ/limb loss, and toxic exposure. I have successfully tried jury cases to verdict in state district court and working on appeals, having argued both in the Minnesota Court of Appeals and the Minnesota Supreme Court.
I have been nominated by my legal peers as a Rising Star of Minnesota in Minnesota Law & Politics magazine. I am an active member of the Minnesota State Bar Association and the Stearns/Benton Bar Association. I am a member of the Minnesota Association of Justice and American Association for Justice and I serve as a neutral arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association. I have also served as President of the John E. Simonett Chapter of the American Inns of Court, an organization of judges and lawyers whose purpose is to foster excellence in ethics, civility, and legal skills.
I am a 1993 cum laude graduate of William Mitchell College of Law. My prior education includes graduating magna cum laude from the University of Minnesota, Duluth, with undergraduate degrees in English, French, and political science. I also studied internationally at Appleby College in Toronto, Ontario, and at the Universite Paul Valery in Montpellier, France.
I am admitted to practice in both Minnesota State Court and Federal District Court.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Minnesota, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota – 1993
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Minnesota, Duluth, Minnesota
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Major: English, French, and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Stearns/Benton Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Association of Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Arbitration Association, Member
- American Inns of Court, John E. Simonett Chapter, President